Spring Falls is a puzzle game about water, erosion, and watching things grow.
Manipulate the landscape and bring wildflowers to life as you make your way down a peaceful mountainside.
Soft visuals, ambient guitar work, and environmental sounds come together to create a meditative, relaxing experience.
- 60 hand-crafted levels
- Unique & clever gameplay revolving around water flow
- Lots of lovely flowers to nurture and grow
- Ambient-folk soundtrack and soothing nature sounds
- Gorgeous mountain vista backdrops
- Eric Billingsley: Design, Code, Art, Sound, Music (Composition, Guitar, Recording, Mixing)
- Derek Harrison: Music (Composition, Mandolin, Accordion, Guitar, Recording, Mixing)
- Maria Pranschke: Music (Vocals)
- Victoria Embree: PR / Marketing Consultant
- DYS Translations: Localization (French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Chinese)
- Mix Tobin: Localization (Japanese)